- Status Complete
- Partners ICRAF, USAID, CCAFS
- Date October 2018
Agroforestry REDD+ MRV Protocol – Colombia and Vietnam
This project consisted in the development of means of Measurements, Reporting and Verification (MRV) for REDD+ and NDCs in mapping of Agroforestry systems in Vietnam and Colombia.
Components of the project:
- Project design;
- Training on imagery interpretation;
- Lead data collection through augmented visual interpretation and machine learning;
- Arrange and organise the training workshop (map-a-thon);
- Supervision the project and lead validation of the dataset;
- Map different types of Agroforestry Types in Vietnam and Colombia;
- Determine Tree cover densities within the agroforestry systems;
- Carbon stock estimation within these systems;
- Reporting and advisory.
Mapping : Colombia and Vietnam – Agroforestry systems